DEPOSIT - Thinking Tree Winter Session (Jan 23-March 27)
Dates: Wednesdays Jan 23-March 27, 2019
Time: from 12:30-4:30 pm each week
Location: Little City Farm
This is the registration + deposit for Thinking Tree Art & Nature Program Winter 2019 session.
We will send you a PDF waiver form once you register.
About the Cost:
Please note the total cost for this program is $40 x 10 weeks + HST.
There is also a one-time $25 material cost (payable on the first day).
The balance of the fee can be paid on the first day, or by other arrangement.
IMPORTANT - What each participant needs to bring along:
- warm outdoor clothing suitable for the weather (including hat, scarf, waterproof mitts, waterproof snow pants/rain pants, jackets, waterproof winter boots/rain boots)
- one pair extra socks (just in case)
- indoor shoes or slippers (we take off outdoor footwear when we enter the studio classroom space)
- nut-free snack (optional)
- please wear old clothing as some of our art activities may be messy
Please inform us of any allergies at time of registration.
This is a drop-off class, for children aged 6-12. If a parent wishes to stay please notify us ahead of time if possible.
We are not providing lunch for this winter session. There will be a simple snack of organic apples & carrots and herbal tea provided each week, along with occasional baking in our outdoor oven. Please feel free to send along a nut-free, litter-free snack for your child.